Monday, October 02, 2006

Monday Morning In Singapore

Whew.. I finally arrived in Singapore. It seemed like it took forever, but no it was about the same as always. The flights were pretty uneventful. LAX to Tokyo then on to Singapore. I arrived here this Monday morning at about 1:30 cleared customs and then caught a cab to the hotel. I was not very sleepy so I walked to the nearest 7-11 and grabbed an egg salad sandwich. I was a little bummed ‘cause the Slurpie machine was broken so I consoled myself with a pack of peanut butter M&Ms. Came back to the hotel and watched most of the Dodgers-Giants game on the tube.

I talked with Sharon and Josh on the phone this morning, that is a nice way to wake up. I then got rather excited when I turned the tube on and found the Seattle-Chicago football game. So far a major waste of time, Chicago up 27-6. If I was at home I would most likely walk away at this point, but since I am not sure when I will see the Hawks play again I think I will stick it out. Well maybe…..

Later this afternoon I’ll grab a cab and go to the Hard Rock café and have some of that USDA ground beef, something that seems to be pretty non-existent in my future part of India. Then back to the airport to hang out for 4 or 5 hours.

I will try to check in from Kolkata.

4 Comments:

Blogger thehotrodqueen said...

Dodgers? How about those Padres?! ;) Glad to hear that the flights were uneventful. Thanks for keeping us all updated!

10/02/2006 6:40 AM  
Blogger traveling spud said...

Hey Sis, no comment

10/02/2006 12:28 PM  
Blogger tenacious phenmonkey said...

you have to get some beef for us when we are there. gotta have it.

where's the beef?

10/02/2006 3:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tony:
Iknow this are going to go ok for you and the family because God is with you. You may have a few bumps in the road now and then I know how strong you are and know that Sharon and the kids are with you things will keep getting better.Love and miss all of you
MOM

10/23/2006 10:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



What ru looking for?