Hi TSJ&K Just got home from Skate Plaza, They have a good turn out for NY eve . Pat Miller is going to India in a week or so, with Joan Hust and a couple other ladies. I believe to the N.part. Shipping a train car of clothes etc. Have a Happy NY k&v
Did you ever get your gift package from us? We get back from California and San Diego in another week. If you haven't got it by then, I will have to file a claim with the Post Office. love Dad
8 Comments:
Hi TSJ&K
Just got home from Skate Plaza, They have a good turn out for NY eve . Pat Miller is going to India in a week or so, with Joan Hust and a couple other ladies.
I believe to the N.part. Shipping a train car of clothes etc.
Have a Happy NY
k&v
is this what you said?
thanks for the greetings of christmas and prosperous new year to each one of you. opps the wrong country!
hey why isn't your weather station showing up?
Hey Sis, the internet has been very spotty the last few days, so no weather updates. You got it granati
gracias por la aclamación de Navidad. Ámele los individuos. ¡Esperanza de verle pronto!
Amor Erica
la Florida
Did you ever get your gift package from us? We get back from California and San Diego in another week. If you haven't got it by then, I will have to file a claim with the Post Office.
love Dad
i'm sure that's not hindi. nepali? ha!
Ok. I finally updated my blog. Now it's time for you to do the same.
Post a Comment
<< Home