May Update
Whew… as usual I have not posted in a while but hey. It was great spending a short time in the states. Unfortunately we did not get to see all of the people that we would have liked to. If we did not get a chance to see you, sorry.
Our trip back to the states was truly a blessing. It was great to see Jeff’s graduation at Camp Pendleton. We are all very proud of him. It was also a great time with family that we had not seen in years. I hope it is not years before we can all get together again. I am kind of scratching my head, I don’t remember Southern California feeling so cold, but after coming from India we froze. By the time we returned to Idaho we had somewhat adjusted to the cool climate. Now we are readjusting to the weather and the food back in India. The day we arrived back here the heat index was 110 degrees and at midnight it was still in the low 80s. We were able to get our bedroom down to 84 by morning, WOW. We do have a praise, it looks like we have come to an agreement (rather expensive) with the power company and hopefully will have enough juice within the next month to run the ac. I hope we have it going before the monsoons set in--it is already getting more humid each day.
As nice as our visit to the states was, it feels really good to be back in India. I guess I can say we are back home.
Our trip back to the states was truly a blessing. It was great to see Jeff’s graduation at Camp Pendleton. We are all very proud of him. It was also a great time with family that we had not seen in years. I hope it is not years before we can all get together again. I am kind of scratching my head, I don’t remember Southern California feeling so cold, but after coming from India we froze. By the time we returned to Idaho we had somewhat adjusted to the cool climate. Now we are readjusting to the weather and the food back in India. The day we arrived back here the heat index was 110 degrees and at midnight it was still in the low 80s. We were able to get our bedroom down to 84 by morning, WOW. We do have a praise, it looks like we have come to an agreement (rather expensive) with the power company and hopefully will have enough juice within the next month to run the ac. I hope we have it going before the monsoons set in--it is already getting more humid each day.
As nice as our visit to the states was, it feels really good to be back in India. I guess I can say we are back home.



5 Comments:
Finally. It's good to hear you got back okay. I tried calling you on Skype last night and neither you or Josh were on. Grrr. I got to talk to Jeff a couple of times this weekend and he is doing well.
Glad to hear you made it back ok. We got back to Virginia all right, but I came down with bronchitis and asthma, but am getting better. It is high allergy season here now so Mary Ann is suffering. BUT the weather has been warmer here than it was in LA. We had a great visit with everybody. I haven't had so many kids, grandkids, greatgrandkids in one place ever. It was wonderful
love dad, grandad, greatgranddad
Great, you are home again, wow the heat there. We have garden planting weather. Last Awana- last night.Ur Mom &kids were there but didn't join us down stairs.The dinner here next wk will think of you.Sad time for us oldies.But God is good even while we aren't. Was so nice seeing you all & Jeff at our short party.S&P are in TX @Chris grad,he will be doing MRIs here.keep in touch,love blogs.
xx k&v
glad to here you made it back safely! we loved being able to see all of you. hope to be able to see you again soon. the weather is quite lovely here again. sorry it was so cold for you when you were here.
sorry we missed you. hopefully we can see you this summer. i heard you should be back....?
Post a Comment
<< Home